Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Goko RM 8008

  1. #1
    Inactive Member maurizio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2001
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey is there anyone out there that can tell me where I can find an electronic scheme of the sound circuits for the Goko RM 8008?
    Any help will be much appreciated.
    Thank you all in advance and take care.

    Maurizio

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mikko's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What are you building?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member maurizio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2001
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am building nothing: I just need the sound circuit scheme in case I have to fix problem in there.
    Can you help?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •